This award-winning eyelash serum is a proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in Panthenol, condition and strengthen lashes while defending from environmental damage, as well as damage caused by lash styling products that can cause breakage and brittleness.
Survey results from an independent 6-week consumer study including 63 participants:
- 98% Reported Improved Lash Appearance
- 98% Reported Healthier-Looking Lashes
- 98% Reported Stronger Lashes
- BioPeptin Complex*: Our proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyelashes while defending from breakage and brittleness
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: Plant extracts high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Saw Palmetto: High in fatty acids and plant sterols to help condition and add shine
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth, and condition
Aqua, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phospahte, Phosphoric Acid, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.
Will RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner change my eye color?
When applied as directed, RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner should not get into the eyes, and therefore, should not have any physiological effect on your eyes, including the color of your eyes (iris).
How long will it take to see results with RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner?
While every individual is different, many people report noticing more beautiful lashes immediately.
What if I discontinue the use of RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner?
If you discontinue use of RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner, your eyelashes will gradually return to their original appearance.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1 – Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue.
Step 2 – Apply a thin line of RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner directly to your eyelashes, above the lash line. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Step 3 – Apply daily for best results!